Tuesday 23 October 2012

NAILS!

Right girls it's time to ditch the dull, single nail colour look and to get creative! YES it's nail art time!

I keep seeing the most amazing pictures of nail art all over tumblr and I'm always in ore of them. Some of these nails and designs I see are amazing! Honestly, I look down at my short, pretty mediocre nails and almost frown with jealously. So, I've come to the conclusion I either need to get learning nail art pretty quick, invest in some profesh nail polishes and equipment or I can search Ebay and hopefully purchase some super cute falsies... Knowing me it will probably be the third option. haha.

Anyways, I've collected some of my favorite nail designs to give me and you some inspiration. I've even found some creepy cool Halloween inspired designs, so take a look and then get painting!













No comments:

Post a Comment