Friday 30 November 2012

Thing for Fur.

Hate or Love fur it will definitely keep you warm this winter. Since it's about -200000 degrees outside I get absolutely freezing walking to college! And to add to my misery I've noticed quite a few girls rocking the faux fur look and may I add looking very warm and cosy. I have to say I do quite like the faux fur coat currently hitting like every high street store at the moment. However, beware! I do think it can look uber classy or uber trashy, so if you're gona go faux team your coat with a classy outfit to create a modish or cute girly look. Take a look below at some celebs and their furry fetishes, plus some of my fave fur coats on the market now!
The beautiful Demi Lovato is chic in black and probably real fur...

Kourtney Kardashian wraps up in feisty leopard print fur.

Rita Ora keeps her casual ora in a snap-back and sneakers, teamed with a gorgeous long grey fur number.

Mary Kate Olsen goes pulls off chic grunge in brown fur and a grey beanie.

Pixie lotts maintains her girly style, looking pretty and smart in double breasted leopard print fur.

Asos- £60

Asos- £48.50

Asos- £60

Asos- £80


No comments:

Post a Comment