Friday 2 December 2011

I'm in a cosmic state of mind!

WWW.BLACKMILKCLOTHING.COM is the best site ever!

So, I've been seeing galaxy print leggings, dresses and leotards all over Tumblr and the web and yesterday I finally found their origin! They're from Black Milk. Black Milk is an online clothing store and they sell so many cool garments. From polar bear swimming costumes, to skeleton leggings and galaxy print dresses, I quickly fell in love. The only negative is that it's really expensive (as always). The galaxy print leggings I want are like $78! I'm broke at the moment so this item is one I'll have to move to the back of my mind... For now. Ughh, I just love cosmic print at the moment. I want to walk around town like I've just been thrown from Jupiter. Why is that so hard? haha. Anyway, here are some pictures of Black Milk Clothing. Tell me what you think. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment