Friday 2 December 2011

Vanessa Hudgens: my celebrity style icon

She’s a fashionista, authentic beauty, and the opitome of chic. Yes, Vanessa Hudgens is my style icon and she’s definitely walking the fashion walk!

Okay, it’s official Vanessa Hudgens is my girl crush! At 22 years young she’s sparkling like the Swarovski crystals embedded into those lavish Louboutins. Other than her obvious sheer beauty Vanessa Hudgens is paving the modish stones of fashion with her maroon sleek bob and her ever changing angelic ensembles.

Accessorizes are pivotal for giving a mundane outfit that extra glimmer and Vanessa, like me, is a strong believer. From her millions of girly authentic bracelets and rings to her statement cross and feather necklaces, Hudgens has the bohemian gods at Teen Vogue leaping from the adorning skies. Yes, like my style icon I too have ended up being seduced into a bohemian state of mind.

So, if I took a walk through Vanessa’s immeasurable closet what would I see? I’d see the ideas, the originality and the fun behind each outfit. It’s those reasons alone why I admire Vanessa’s style. She’s a fashion role model for young women everywhere. Her oversized boyfriend t-shirts with heels or boots glam up a usually casual look by displaying her toned, tanned pins. Her long maxi dresses and skirts always skim smoothly over her gorgeous figure adding a mature, sleek look to her outfits. Seriously, is there anything that doesn’t suit her? She manages to pull off the coolest shades and her make up always appears so fresh and glowing. Unlike the cremated face of Katie Price, Vanessa always gets it just right.







No comments:

Post a Comment