Saturday 28 January 2012

Pastels, Peaches and Spring.

It may not have officially arrived yet but the stores seem to be welcoming the arrival of spring early. Pastel colours, greys, creams and dip dyed fabrics seemed to have dressed the shop windows after the gradual end to the winter sales and I must say I quite like it. Yes, it may be bitter cold outside but inside the stores it's a rainbow of fresh spring colours and I think it's time to start preparing for the pre-summer season. I'm going to Venice at Easter and I'm making sure my case is full of pretty pastels and glitter. Well... that's if my mum decides to help fund my pre-holiday shopping spree. Haha.  Now go shop!

1 comment:

  1. Hi shawty! I am Cecilia and i find your blog amazing! but I have a boredom. I joined Blogger for some time and I don’t have enough members! Can you please join my blog? I really need it and I promises to become member of your blog also thank you!

    ReplyDelete