Tuesday 4 September 2012

Rita ORA!

So last week I saw the stunning blonde bombshell Rita Ora in concert and I have to say she was AHHmazing, not only vocally but also in the style stakes as well. From early this year I've been following her rapid journey to fame as a singer and also as a trend setter for young girls everywhere. Firstly, I think she's super beautiful like OMG I can't even look at her for more than a minute but I also love how distinct and quirky she is in her dress sense; she isn't afraid to push the boundaries. I swear on stage last week she was wearing a pink latex apron, like who else but Rita can pull that off?!? In fact she can go from super glam red carpet hot to a casual/sport luxe diva in like 0.6 seconds and can look absolutely incredible in anything. She could make a bin bag look sexy and that right there is why I love her! She's my official style crush of this year and so in appreciation to Rita I've posted quite a few of my favorite looks below. Enjoy! (got a bit carried away)


















No comments:

Post a Comment