Sunday 28 August 2011

Feathers, Feathers and Feathers.

Feathers in my hair? Yes, Please! As summer has been upon us everyone has been sporting the 'feathers in my hair' look. This has been a style you may have only seen at festivals in the past but now many girls seem to be taking this trend to the streets. Feathers add such a unique and cool look to your hair and with so many different varieties of feathers you can wear , I say go for it! Demi Lovato seems to be a lover of the trend, often adding long subtle colored feathers to her beautiful wavy hair whilst Miley Cyrus sported a mixture of long green feathers! Feather hair extensions can be bought at many boutiques or you could even try making your own by attaching feathers to a bobble or hair slide. I think i'll be delving into my own haberdashery box and having a go myself! What do you think of feather hair extensions? Leave a comment!




No comments:

Post a Comment