Sunday 28 August 2011

Vanessa and Stella Hudgens!

Vanessa Hudgens and younger sister Stella are walking the fashion walk! OK, so they're my new celeb obsessions but I seriously love the style these two have had going on recently. Vanessa has been rocking those long, tight fitting and flowy dresses whilst adding millions of necklaces and beads to give her outfits that gorgeous chic look. At the same time 13 year old sister, Stella has been keeping it young and looks amazing sporting short shorts and ankle boots; I wish I had that style at thirteen! The thing I love the most about these two is how they accessorize their outfits. From their girly authentic bracelets and necklaces to their cool shades and perfectly sized hand bags, these two are certainly sisters with style. lol. Plus, I really love Vanessa's new hair cut! I think her short crop compliments her round face beautifully whilst giving her a fresh feminine look. What do you think of Vanessa's hair cut? Leave a comment!

You can now enjoy my shrine of Vanessa and Stella.













No comments:

Post a Comment