Saturday 13 August 2011

Jeffrey Campbell Lita

Walk the fashion walk in a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Litas!
So, I first noticed these shoes by Jeffrey Campbell on Tumblr, a few pictures of the shoe had been dotted around the site and I immediately knew I had a strong admiration for this unique shoe boot. I then saw one of my favourite young celebs, Kendall Jenner, posing in a pair of the beautiful  litas in black; this was certainly the cataylst for a little more research on the wonderful boot. So, my quick research found that they come in every colour and texture imaginable! From chic black leather to silver glitz and funky yellow suede; this lace up boot is a fashion must have for young girls everywhere. These shoes will go with just about everything and celebs such as Jessica Alba seem to love them! The five inch wooden heel will give you that extra, EXTRA lift, whilst the two inch sole will make it slightly easier for you to walk in. In my case 'totter' in. I'll definetly be putting these platform lace ups on my christmas list or maybe my generous mum will treat them to me for my 16th birthday. Then again, at a whopping £120 at Office I'm not quite sure... maybe this will be an item I'll cross off my christams list for now.





No comments:

Post a Comment