Friday 11 November 2011

FEATHERS ON FIRE

Just a little random thing I wrote.

You ask “what is the finest fashion moment of 2011?” I am the finest fashion moment of 2011. I am the epidermal growth that forms the distinctive covering of Zuhair Murad’s most lavish pièce de résistance. My pale pink body skims the lining of his bold but delicate creation. Worn by who other than socialite, fashionista and woman of the moment; Kim Kardashian.


Okay, so perhaps I got a little ‘too’ into my fetish for feathers, but goodness would I at least want to be the skin inside this exquisite masterpiece. The array of feathers, textures and fabrics create an almost oceanic exhibit. It’s as if God, I mean Vogue, called a tide of fashion to dramatically splash chic, authenticity and grace ever so beautifully on to the salmon ensemble. Yes, Murad’s creation is definitely one from the God’s, whilst Kim is simply the angel, setting the feathers alight with her sheer beauty.

Finest fashion moment of 2011; I think so! Well, the world is fashion and fashion means the world and I know my admiration for this dress will never fade into the skies.


No comments:

Post a Comment